Wondering how to put it all together? Need to know to combine calls to Transactive endpoints with relevant webhooks to form a complete payment processing workflow?
The following scenarios illustrate the common activities of sending and receiving funds.
- You submit a Payout payment request to Transactive's Payments endpoint.
- If the payment request is invalid (validation errors or business errors, e.g. account is unfunded), Transactive rejects the request and responds synchronously with an explanation, otherwise it responds synchronously that it has successfully accepted/submitted your payment.
Assuming you have configured webhooks for Transactive's payout-related events, Transactive calls them if and when they happen:
- Your executed webhook is called by Transactive if Transactive has debited the payment and any relevant fees from your Transactive account and sent the payment to the recipient.
- Your returned webhook is called by Transactive if at some point the payment fails, Transactive has credited the funds back into your account.
- A payee send funds to your Transactive account via a corporate/retail banking platform.
- Transactive receives the payment, credits your Transactive account the principal, and debits any relevant fees.
Assuming you have configured Webhooks for Transactive's deposit-related events, Transactive calls them if and when they happen:
- Your executed webhook is called by Transactive if it is able to credit your Transactive account the payment amount minus any relevant fees.
- Your returned webhook is called by Transactive if Transactive was unable to credit your account.